So I started a blog over a year ago and didn't do it for quite some time. Meanwhile, I've forgotten my user name and password over there. So here I am starting anew!
And what better way to start my new blog than with being tagged. Liza from The School of Scrap tagged everyone there, so here goes...
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? not too far away from where I live now.
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? my linen shirts from Lane Bryant (I got the same shirt 3 times just in different colors)
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? eyes
4. What's the last CD that you bought? it was either Sun Kil Moon's 'Tiny Cities' or The Dandy Warhols' 'Odditorium or Warlords of Mars'.
5. Where's your favorite place to be? in my scrap room or buried in my bed
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? outside doing yardwork
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? my feet
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? mind
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? between 6 and 7:30 am
10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance? microwave
11. What makes you really angry? someone trying to pull the wool over my eyes or acting like I'm an idiot
12. If you could play any instrument what would it be? drums
13. Favourite colour? green
14. Sports car or SUV? with gas prices today, sports car
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? somewhat
16. Favorite children's book? The Velveteen Rabbit
17. What's your favorite season? Fall/Autumn
18. What is your least favorite household chore? dusting - I'm allergic to dust (literally)
19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be? to make people get along
20. If you have a tattoo what is it? I don't have one, and now I can't get one because of my fibromyalgia
21. Can you juggle? hahahahahahaha, like I have any coordination
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? It would probably be my Dad
23. What's your favorite day? any day I have off
24. What's in the trunk of your car? junk and bags for when I go to the scrap store (I hate wasting bags)
25. Which do you prefer-sushi or hamburger? tough choice - depends on what kind of each, where I get it, and the mood I am in.
Tag goes to anyone who reads this blog (and hasn't already been tagged)!
1 comment:
I am tagged...Great answers!
Post a Comment