Lovely day today - well, at least outside it is!
I woke up this morning tired (I was up until midnight scrapping) - and I didn't hear Jon moving up and about. I get out of bed and look for my glasses and not only had I been lying on top of them, but they were broken. Crap! I go outside and Jon is trying to sleep - it's 7:15 and he's usually out the door by 7:30 for work. He's got another one of his massive headaches and he took the medicine the doctor gave him yesterday for the issue. He called in sick to work. I load some pictures onto Photobucket (what I worked on last night) and then find my old glasses. Off to work! I forget my sweater for work at home. And I can't find my wallet - I realize I left it in my food bag that I stuck in the fridge at work overnight. Hopefully, my wallet wasn't taken (after all they take other people's food all the time). I get to work and it's there and all my CC's are there (whew!).
I am so tired, I'm nodding off at work. And I'm freezing cold to boot. I take off early for lunch in part to get warm. I get to my car and I say I'm going to rest my eyes for a few minutes. A half hour later, I wake up and realize I need to get going to the optometrist. They can't fix my glasses there - it needs to be sent out for repairs, they've been damaged so badly. Good news is they're still under warranty. Jon calls me on the cell phone while I'm out. Can I stop and pick up a new prescription from the pharmacy that the doctor called in - his headache got worse instead of better with yesterday's medicine. So I do - he's still in his jammies when I drop it off at home. The good news is that he was home when the lawyer called - the health insurance company is only taking 13% of our settlement money from Jon's accident (we thought it would be half). That means we'll personally get about 40% of the settlement money - what a relief!
And that's my day so far - and it's not even 3pm!
2 comments:
Take a deep breath......
how did your glasses get broken? Poor thing, I hate that!
WOW! You have had a day to say the least! (((HUGS))))
Post a Comment