Monday, August 21, 2006

Big Quiz

Saw this quiz on Ginger Rohlfs' blog and thought I'd try it, too. So here goes (and yes, there are some questions missing):

200. My middle name is: Anne
199. I was born on: September 15th
198. Your sign: Virgo
197. My cell phone company: Cincinnati Bell
196. My eye color: Blue/Gray/Green (depending on the day/mood/whatever)
195. My shoe size is: 10 1/2 W
194. My ring size is: 8 1/2
193. My height is: 5'9 1/2"
192. I am allergic to: dust
191. I was born in: Shelbyville, IN hospital where my grandma was the head nurse
190. I live in: Mason, OH - the 'burbs man
189. The last book I read: 52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Elsie Flanningan
188. My bed is: comfy, especially after a long day/night
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex: they're men!
186. I am glad I'm my sex because: we have more logic to us
179. My favorite Holiday is: Thanksgiving
178. The perfect kiss is: one that makes me warm inside
177. The last three cd's I bought are: Sun Kil Moon's "Tiny Cities", The Dandy Warhols "Odditorium or the Warlords of Mars" and She Wants Revenge (self-titled)
172. My most treasured possessions are: my quilt from my mom, my photos and scrapbooks, and our dog
170. What did you do last night?: Scrapbooked and talked to my mom on the phone
167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): Burn, then go back to pale white

I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:
143. Santa? His spirit, yes
142. Love at first sight? Yes
141. Luck? to a certain degree. I also believe we make our own luck sometimes
140. Fate? again, to a certain degree
138. Aliens? Yes, but not as we want to think of them
137. Heaven? unsure
136. Hell? a personal one, yes. ina religious sense, I'm unsure
135. Ghosts? Yes
134. Horoscopes? For entertainment purposes only
133. Soulmates? Somewhat

Which is Better?
129. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs
126. Red heads or Dark Brown hair: Dark Brown
125. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes
124. Hot or cold: warm preferably, but of those two, cold
123. Summer or winter: Fall
122. Coffee or tea: Herbal tea
121. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
120. Night or Day: Inside
119. Oranges or Apples: depends on the day
118. Curly or Straight hair: straight

First Thing That Comes To Mind
115. Backstabbers: Nasty people
114. Parents: loving, caring
110. School: learning so much stuff

Last time I
103. Showered: this morning
102. Last time I hugged someone: this morning
101. Saw someone I haven't seen in a while: a few months ago

People
90. Who's the ditziest person I know: Me
89. Who makes me laugh the most: my husband

87. One thing I'm mad about right now is: the lack of justice sometimes
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: Clerks II
82. The thing I don't understand is: why I can't seem to get my but in gear regarding my weight
76. This summer I am: actually getting some projects completed
75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: our dog
74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: taking some days off in September to get the house re-organized
72. Today: is boring
70. Next Week: month-end closing - busy, busy, busy
71. Next Summer: who knows?
67. People call me: Leslie, Les
62. The person who knows the most about me is: Me, I hope
61. The person that can read me the best is: Jon
60. The most difficult thing to do is: hurt someone even if it's to help them
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never
53. The one person who I can't hide things from: me
51. Right now I am talking to: nobody
48. I work at: Siemens
47. I have these pets: a dog, Harley
45. The worst sound in the world: a high-pitched scream from a child
35. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii, though I've yet to go there
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: sweatpants
32. My favorite sport to watch is: women's basketball
31. Last time I cried: I don't remember
27. Last person who hurt you: again, don't remember
22. The all-time best movie is: Star Wars
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: being happy
20. The all-time best person you know is: my Mom and my Dad
19. The most annoying thing ever is: where do I start?
18. The most annoying person you know is: don't have anyone specifically in mind
17. I lose all respect for people who: step all over people to get their way
16. The movies I have cried at are: I don't remember
15. Closest friends Names: Holly, Caryn, and of course my DH, Jon
14. TV show you're watching? waiting for 24 to come back
13. Favorite web site: School of Scrap
12. I want to be: a mother
11. Something you want most: right now - a remodeled kitchen
10. My favorite phrase: By the way...
9. My room is: depends on the room
8. My favorite celebrities are: 7. The hottest celebrity is: Matthew McConnaughy
6. Your strongest physical feature is: my eyes
5. My weakness is: cheese
4. If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be? Physically, Sandra Bullock. Otherwise, me
2. I filled out 200 (well, less than that) questions because? because I was bored and felt like it
1. What do you want? Satisfaction

No comments: