This week I actually finished two tangle challenges by Wednesday, but have been unable to post them as I was out of town Thursday and Friday. My cousin graduated from University of Tennessee with his Ph.D. officially, then yesterday my husband found out he got another A for one of his class. So we celebrated that too. These celebrations meant a lot of traveling and a lot of eating out. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I tangled the graduation cards to my cousin. I plan on doing a Mother's Day card tonight too.
Here is the tangle I did for the
Diva challenge #166: I enjoyed her new tangle pattern very much and thought of satellites for some reason.I hinted a little at Pweeko within the pattern, but also included Tiding, Laced and Greating in the tile and used string #17 by Joyce Bruns.
Tackle It Tuesday challenge of K patterns where I used string #11 by Yamit Fridman and patterns Keenees, Kuzek, Knightsbridge Kunstler and Keeko.
Happy Mother's Day in advance!!
2 comments:
I like both these tiles! Great choice of tangles.
Both are lovely!
Post a Comment