Just a quick post of some tangles.
In response to I am the Diva's challenge #167, here is my first duotangle using only the two Zentangle patterns Punzel and Well. Happy Birthday, Diva! I had never done either before this challenge, so I did practice a bit. I don't care for the way Punzel does not flow from my hands, but I liked Well, even though I messed up a bit on one section of it, and played with it on my tile. Here is the result:
And a quick response to Artful Creations' "L" challenge. I liked her new pattern "Lori" so much I incorporated it into my tile. Joining Lori are tangle patterns Lachrymose, Lokomotive, La Bel, Laced, Lettuce Farm, Lacy and Logjam. Whew, I packed a lot of L's into this tile - oh yeah, the string was even the letter "L" (below it is on its side).
4 comments:
These are really nice! I'd never used wells and always stayed away from punzel.. I just don't like it. Good news is that I'm better at it now! (I just still don't like it!) Your tiles turned out really pretty though!
Leslie, I'm honored you used my new tangle "Lori" Good job.
Both your tiles are very pretty!!
I had only used Punzel once before and wasn't pleased with my results, I am liking it more as I visit more of the challenge results. Very nicely done.
Post a Comment