This has been a frustrating week and it's only Wednesday morning. Sigh.
So, last Thursday/Friday, my CPAP decided it didn't like its SD card - you know, that thing that controls the pressure etc. So on Monday, I called my sleep doctor/clinic that gave it to me. Um, they shut down in December - no notice, nothing. And the records went to another place, who said they are terrible and they can't help me - I needed to talk to the equipment company (who didn't give me the machine). I call the equipment company and it is 48-72 hours before they will return the call. In the meantime I can't use my CPAP machine.
Then yesterday, I go to workout and I notice that I have no cell service. I don't think anything of it until I look again at work and there's nothing there. Only wireless. I can't make or receive a call or text. I take it to the store, they can't fix it. It's the SD card that's gone bad. Now I have to take it to another place to get it (hopefully) repaired. So I spent most of last night saving data, writing down apps and logins and contact info in case I lose it all when they fix it today. There was also some temporary frustration with work-related report testing, but that finally worked out.
The rest of last night I worked on my tile for the String Thing #40 challenge posed by Adele at Tickled to Tangle.I had never done Beadlines before, and I didn't like Betweed before, but I think I got the hang of it this time. And I had done and liked the other two, Beeline and Beelight. I like the way the tile turned out.
No comments:
Post a Comment