Thursday, September 04, 2008
FOBTY - Crayola Crayon Colors
So I took the quiz and according the quiz I am a coloring genius - even though I had 26 wrong guesses for the 4 colors (but doing the math each of them had 4 potential answers which means I had 10% wrong answers). The ones I mostly got wrong were those Kid's Colors - yikes! There were even a couple of regular colors that threw me for a loop - you know, like macaroni and cheese - I would have remembered that color if they had had it when I was a kid. Or one of the purple colors - I saw eggplant and remembered the Olive Garden (or was it Romano's Macaroni Grill?) had that color on their tables, so I guessed - and oops, wrong answer. I have to admit it was nice to see that some of the old color names have stuck instead of trying to make all of them "funky" or au courant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment