A few tangles here.
First, an Earth (aka Amanda) Day tangle for the challenge #164 at I am the diva blog. I found a string at Tangle Patterns (#77) that reminded me of the earth, but also had the yin/yang feel to it that I feel best represents how I feel about the Earth Day initiative - that the Earth is in a delicate balance that we need to keep in check. And I decided to be different and color instead of shading. A little practice for the present I am working on for my husband. I used in the corners Paradox, Nipa, Magma and Droplets, and for the inside Grubz and Sedgling with some Croon and Wartz swirled in. I really love the Grubz.
Next up are a couple of challenges over at Cheryl's Artful Creations. She's been going through the alphabet and this week she is at I. Of course, I had done last week's challenge and hadn't gotten around to posting it yet, so without further ado, here is "H" (Hopscotch, Hypnotic, Hibred, Huggins, Hollibaugh, and Hoodie), using TanglePatterns string #76 - I actually put it into a sentence - "Hollibaugh in her Hibred Hoodie plays Hypnotic Hopscotch with Huggins.". Yeah. OK.
And here is "I" (Inapod, Ixorus, Indy Rella, Inersis and Ibex), using TanglePatterns string #93:
7 comments:
A really wonderful set of tangles!! Love them all. Axxx
All tiles are beautiful, but I love your Earth Day tile; just gorgeous!
I do love your Earth tile with the beautiful soft colors.
The other two are great too.
I particularly like the Earth day tile; it gives a good feeling of growth and fecundity.
All your tiles look great.
Very nice! I love all of these!
Oh these are such lovely tiles with great tangle choices :)great work :)
Post a Comment