
So I was at work today and was kind of bored. It's really more that I didn't want to work today. I'm burnt out - Sunday through Tuesday I worked 34 hours and I think I just want a break from it all. And I'm tired. Dragging my feet, sinuses acting up, etc. etc.
I'd rather be scrapping instead of being at work. So I went out during my "lunch" break. But first, I had to scrape the snow and ice off my car (thus my Day 7 pic). Then I went to Aveda and scheduled my haircut and eyebrow waxing appointment. And I popped over to Borders and looked at knitting books and magazines. I was looking for the knitting book for a knit-along "class" I was hoping to take. No luck. I also promised myself I could not buy a knitting magazine until I finish at least one project. Then it was back to work.
Jon and I got in fight tonight - he was depressed about a number of things (being unemployed, issues with the unemployment checks, tension between he and his father, feeling bored, being in pain) and got in my face about how late we were going to have dinner because of how late I got home. Of course I blew up at him. When he wined it had been 11am since he last ate, I told him that was not my fault, he was a big boy and he could get a snack by himself during the day. After a bit he apologized and we talked through things. He is really depressed and today was just a boiling point day.
No comments:
Post a Comment