Friday, October 31, 2008

FOBTY and Halloween




What Your Cute Monster Says About You



You are a simply happy person. You still view the world with a childlike innocence.

You have an easy going attitude, and you value harmony. You love freely and inspire others to love.



You inner demon is frailty. You are easily beaten down by life.

People think you're cute because you are optimistic. Your outlook on life is charming.



Halloween is here and I get the excitement of wanting to see the little kiddies in their costumes. I do fear this year that I do not have enough candy. Will it be the madhouse it was last year considering that this year it is falling on a Friday? Will Jon end up eating the candy and then there's too little?
At work we are having a food day. Once again, I overdo it a bit - but at least Lois was looking out for ways to reduce what I signed up for. So I only made deviled eggs (supposed to be "bloodshot eyes, but it didn't quite work that way), Nana's apple cake, and 2 breakfast casseroles (one with bread, and one with hash browns), plus I'm bringing some apples because I bought way too many....

No comments: