Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who was I in High School?

Well, according to the quiz:



You Were the Brainy Kid



In high school, you were acing AP classes or hanging out in the computer lab.



You may have been a bit of a geek back then, but now you're a total success!



Truly, for me, the quiz is deceiving. First of all, I was not considered one of the "brainy kids" in my class - I was around 18th, but in a class of 28. And it was a prep school, so everybody was "brainy". As for popularity, I certainly wasn't popular, but my social stigma was mostly due to having both my parents working at the school, my father being the assistant headmaster. So I kind of was secluded, in my own little world. I think the quiz was geared more to public school students or those with larger class sizes, where there were social cliques (there weren't really any in my school - the most you could "clique" people into were those who were more involved with arts as extra-curricular, and those who did sports, mostly because they met at the same time so you had to choose one or another in a given season, and even sometimes those lines were blurred for some).

No comments: