OK, I did my first set of papers and I also did one element this weekend. I'd been playing around with doing papers for quite some time and have done a few just for the fun of it. But this one I went for broke - I created matching solids and patterns. I really like them, well except for the paper with the multicolor flourishes - I'm not too fond of that one. I also created a little car element to go with it; maybe I'll create more elements, I don't know.
I did use for the papers commercial-use overlays by Amanda Rockwell to give them more texture, but the patterns are all me. I also used the gel effect from Atomic Cupcake on the car element.

At any rate, I would love anyone's opinion on these - what can I do to improve? Which papers aren't so great in your opinion and which are good? Would you buy these (not that I'm selling these). I'm of course looking for constructive criticism. Thanks!
1 comment:
The patterned papers look good, but they're not really my style, so I probably wouldn't purchase them. I do like your color scheme. As far as the solids go, if you pretty much just used commercial use overlays, I'd probably buy the overlays and make my own papers, rather than purchase what someone else did with them. I like your car element. Great job for your first try. Better than some stuff I've seen out there for sale. HTH!
Post a Comment