You Are a Speckled Egg |
![]() Artistic, alternative, and not exactly buying into this Easter thing. |
So, I've been working on one layout for the last several days. I can't seem to come up with a good title for it. I guess I scrapped too many 'dogs in snow' photos, LOL. I need spring to truly come so I can take new pics of the dogs and actually go places like the markets, etc. and take other new photos. I think I'm in a rut. I probably need to start doing heritage layouts again.... I probably should get cracking on my Dad's album and stop procrastinating. Ugh!
At least this weekend I'll be doing some paper scrapping. I have to make Lois her "reward" for getting to a 10 pound loss first - a nice decorated recipe box, to match her decor, at least what it will be in the future (she's re-painting her kitchen and dining room soon). I also have to finish the project I was supposed to do for last month's "Book of the Month" class. I might even need to do my project for this month's class, but I've got to pick up the kit first. Maybe I'll go do that in a few.
I can't wait until my mother moves here in a few months. I think life will get more exciting when she does and I'll be able to do things that I haven't been able to do with Jon. We'll see....

No comments:
Post a Comment