You Are a Chocolate Bunny |
![]() A traditionalist, you secretly want to dress up like a bunny. And not just on Easter. |
So interesting things have been happening to me in the digi world. First, a bit ago I snagged a proofing position at My Scrapbook Art's new newsletter/magazine Flourish. The initial release will be made soon and while I didn't do much editing this go 'round (the writer I was paired with did not turn her article), I still like I've contributed and can't wait to do more.
Also, I decided to join the contest "Capture The Flag" over at Funky Playground Designs. The contest is for designing digital scrapbooking kits & products. So I made a kit for Round 1 (out of 4 rounds) called "Love My Dog": http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14173
Well, I made it past the first round - there were 66 entries and only 30 made the cut and I was one of them. So here I sit trying to design a kit for Round 2. Of course I am limited by the fact that I all but broke my left hand last night. Ugh. Hurts like crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment