Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nerd Alert!!! I am Uber Cool Nerd Queen!

OMG! OK, so the FOBTY this week is Nerdiness score. I'd like to think of myself as somewhat of a nerd, not a complete and an utter nerd. Boy was I wrong! Per the test, I am a SUPREME NERD! Was it because I knew the scientists pictured or my periodic table or the fact that I took upper level college mathematics? Or is it because I know my IP address or think that "researcher" sounds like a neat job? Who knows. But, wow, I'm REALLY a nerd. Good thing they don't have a spazz test - I'd totally rock that one, lol.


I am nerdier than 93% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!



I guess that's why I love watching "Revenge of the Nerds" over and over again. I get it, totally. And Gilbert was cute! Maybe I should get a life... nah, I like the one I've got. A lot of people went to school with must have been nerds too. My Dad certainly was - I know he would have known those scientists and his periodic table; he always got great grades (much better than mine), and he was Mensa material (I've tested well on those Mensa tests too).

Oh so I go back to the test and take the level 2 test to find out what kind of nerd I am. Here goes....


NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Nerd Queen.  What are you?  Click here!

No comments: