Monday, November 06, 2006

Grateful

OK, I'm really terrible about updating this thing on a regular basis. Thanks goodness I have the School of Scrap to give me reminders to update my blog here and there. So today's prompt: write a list of what you are thankful for. Well, I'm going to limit myself to 10 things I am thankful for:
1. to have come from a loving and very functional family
2. to have my Mom still alive and in my life
3. to have a husband that supports and loves me no matter what
4. to have a decent job at a good salary and a decent boss
5. to have creativity to fuel the hobbies that keep me satisfied
6. to have decent health in spite of the way I keep my body
7. to have had the honor to know and love my Dad for 37 years of my life
8. to have a beautiful house that I can make into my own and to allow me to do the things I love (like have a dog)
9. to have had a great education with encouragement from my parents
10. to have a beautiful world to wake up to every morning (even when it's nasty outside)

No comments: